7.11.2013

VACATION : MEXICO BEACH, FLORIDA

This past week, I went with my parents on vacation to Mexico Beach, Florida, where we've gone for the past couple of years. It was so nice to have a few days to sit back and do absolutely nothing productive!

All in all, we didn't do too much worth noting--a lot of sitting on the beach, reading, and relaxing. In other words, near perfection.

Since I haven't had a chance to post anything new lately, I figured I would share a few photos from my Instagram feed. If you aren't already following me, you can find me, along with more photos from my trip, here (@britmo)!


One of my favorite things about having an iPhone is always having a (surprisingly decent!) camera on hand. And while I love Instagram, I find the preset filters a little limiting. If you're looking for a good photo editing app, I highly recommend VSCOcam. The interface is great; it's simple and professional, and has unbeatable photo quality. It comes with 10 preset filters, but you can purchase more in the VSCO store. It's one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment